Become a Tostan Global Mobilizer
Share in the Tostan Experience: Learn about the effects of Boundless Creativity unfolding in West African communities from visionary grassroots leaders
- Follow Tostan on Social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Medium, Youtube.
- Share your own of transformation on Tostan Stories. Contact us here to suggest a story idea.
- Share what you’re learning from Tostan’s Visionary Grassroots Leaders on social media with #TostanCreate and #DignityForAll, tag friends and post in groups. Why do you support Tostan? Show your own boundless creativity!
- Spice up your profile picture on Facebook with the Tostan picture frame! Click here and search ‘Tostan’ to add it to your picture and show your support!
Create Change by Leading a Tostan Fundraiser
- Need help? Take a look at our “How to get started mobilizing resources for Tostan” Fundraising toolkit
- Give to support Boundless Creativity and Visionary Grassroots Leaders.
Build Community for Tostan by Hosting an Event or Fundraiser
- Organizing a fundraiser or event will allow you to be a catalyst for positive social change in your community. As you share your passion for human rights and community-led development, you can inspire others to support our work in West Africa and enable more communities to create their own successes.
- Book Club: Read However Long the Night with your group and lead a discussion about our work, asking members to donate. Want help organizing your event? Download our Book Club Kit here
- Organize a movie screening: Host a viewing of the Stories of Change films at your school or with your local group
- Dedicate your event to Tostan: Celebrate your birthday, wedding, or any other special event and promote positive social change in Africa by encouraging your guests to support Tostan in lieu of a gift
- Form a supporter group: Form a group at your school or in your area to raise awareness in your community about Tostan’s work.
“Our guests were really positive and supportive. It was great to give a gift that will keep on giving and that others can pass along in some way.”
— KRISTA AND SERGE BADIANE DEDICATED THEIR WEDDING REGISTRY TO TOSTAN