Become a Tostan Global Mobilizer
- Follow Tostan on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Medium, Youtube – and share why you support Tostan’s vision of #DignityForAll
- Share your own story of transformation on Tostan Stories. Contact us here to suggest a story idea.
- Give to support the Breakthrough Generation.
Build Community for Tostan by Hosting an Event or Fundraiser
Organizing a fundraiser or event will allow you to be a catalyst for positive social change in your community. As you share your passion for human rights and community-led development, you can inspire others to support our work in West Africa and enable more communities to create their own successes.
- Book Club: Read However Long the Night with your group and lead a discussion about our work, asking members to donate. Want help organizing your event? Download our Book Club Kit here
- Organize a movie screening: Host a viewing of the Stories of Change films at your school or with your local group
- Dedicate your event to Tostan: Celebrate your birthday, wedding, or any other special event and promote positive social change in Africa by encouraging your guests to support Tostan in lieu of a gift
- Form a supporter group: Form a group at your school or in your area to raise awareness in your community about Tostan’s work.
“Our guests were really positive and supportive. It was great to give a gift that will keep on giving and that others can pass along in some way.”
— KRISTA AND SERGE BADIANE DEDICATED THEIR WEDDING REGISTRY TO TOSTAN